Resolutions! I want to and I will… and nothing.
We make them and usually break them. I’ve recently read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne and it gave me a better perspective over life. We want things to appear on our path, but they don’t. It is all a mind game. Our thoughts attract things and this causes what we have. It is based on the law of attraction and it makes sense. To make things really happen read this book, because it will definitely change you. Buy it here.
It is the end of the year and the beginning of 2012. What do you want out of 2012? The making of resolutions is the starting point. We often break the goals we set for ourselves. It is all in the mind.
So you want to lose weight, want more money etc.
The key to your success lies on what you’re constantly thinking. If one of your goals is to become fit, you have to feel and believe that you are fit, today. That’s the only step. Think of your goals and imagine that you achieved them all. Believe and feel them now! It worked for me and it worked for millions.
Use some of these for your resolutions:
- Be grateful for everything you have.
- Step up and take charge: Lead with or without a crown. (No crown needed to lead)
- Think positively. (We are limitless)
- Give more and you will live in abundance.
- Become fit. (Use some technology: Use Adidas MiCoach to make your workouts rock)
- Begin a balanced diet.
- Ban procrastination out of your conscience.
- If you want it do it.
- Keep it real and realistic.
- Read The Secret!!!
Happy new year and make them, believe them and keep the 23rd of December out of everything.